Last updated: June 15, 2022.
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how We use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies We use, or the information We collect using Cookies and how that information is used. This Cookies Policy has been created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to TRC GLOBAL MEDIA SERVICES, One Island South 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang Hong Kong.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to Enhance, accessible from ienhance.co
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the cookies
A cookie is an automatic collection procedure for gathering personal information: a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to Your browser and allows the website to remember information about your visit. Cookies can store Your preferred language, browser type, operating system, referring page, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. in order to improve the services provided and facilitate Your next visit to the website. Cookies play a crucial role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user, adapting the website to their personal needs.
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be classified according to different typologies:
1. Ownership: depending on which entity manages the domain where the cookies are sent from and processes the data obtained, own cookies and third-party cookies.
2. Duration: according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies.
3. Purpose: classification according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
According to duration:
Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Session cookies: essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services. They are administered by Us.
- Persistent cookies: allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is functional, to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Website. They are administered by Us.
According to purpose:
- Analysis cookies: allow Us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, Your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the range of products or services that we offer. They are administered by Us and a third party (ie. Google Analytics).
- Technical cookies: allow You to browse and use the different functions of the website, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process or submitting a form. Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to one of the following profiles, are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (i.e. obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, cookies policy): user login and sign up, session start, user authentication, session security, media players, user interface customization, plug-ins for exchanging social content. They are administered by Us.
- Personalization cookies: allow You to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in Your terminal, such as the language, the region from which the user accesses the service or the type of browser through which the user connects to the service. If You choose these characteristics (for example, by selectin the language of a website), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose. They are administered by Us.
- Advertising cookies: allow Us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested. To do this, we can analyze Your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show You advertising related to Your browsing profile. They are administered by Us and a third party.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: enable the management, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
More information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies Policy for Enhance